This therapeutic heel stabilizer with Sealed Ice® provides relief to heel pain and inflammatory problems of the calcaneous.
Sewn-in Sealed Ice® gel pads, located on each side of calcaneous below the level of the talo-calcaneal joint, limit lateral and medial movement of heel and provide soothing cold therapy to reduce heel inflammation.
Supportive neoprene material provides compression to control edema and absorbs shock from heel strike.
Designed and patented by a podiatrist, the Heel Hugger® is effective treatment for chronic heel pain, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, narrow heels, retrocalcaneal bursitis, calcaneal apophysitis and achilles tendonitis.
- relieves heel pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- reduces impact with every step
- provides heel stability, limits movement
- compensates for narrow heel
- compatible with orthotics
- treats inflammatory problems of the heel
- enables rapid transition from post-op shoe to normal shoe
Supportive Neoprene Construction
- fits comfortably like a stocking
- provides compression to control edema
- absorbs shock
- washes and dries quickly