- This therapeutic heel stabilizer with Sealed Ice® provides relief to heel pain and inflammatory problems of the calcaneous.
- Sewn-in Sealed Ice® gel pads, located on each side of calcaneous below the level of the talo-calcaneal joint, limit lateral and medial movement of heel and provide soothing cold therapy to reduce heel inflammation.
- Supportive neoprene material provides compression to control edema and absorbs shock from heel strike.
Designed and patented by a podiatrist, the Heel Hugger® is effective treatment for chronic heel pain, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, narrow heels, retrocalcaneal bursitis, calcaneal apophysitis and achilles tendonitis.
- relieves heel pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- reduces impact with every step
- provides heel stability, limits movement
- compensates for narrow heel
- compatible with orthotics
- treats inflammatory problems of the heel
- enables rapid transition from post-op shoe to normal shoe
Supportive Neoprene Construction
- fits comfortably like a stocking
- provides compression to control edema
- absorbs shock
- washes and dries quickly