The Next Generation Digital Goniometer
- Accurate within 1 degree. The new standard has arrived
- Single Handed to use. So you can write or support your patient
- Long Lasers intersect landmarks for a repeatable measure
- Pocket size. It is with you when ever you need
- Measures in 3 planes. You can take any range, in 5 seconds
- Durable Casing. To survive that accidental drop from your desk
The InterX 5002 overview
- Specifically designed for treating chronic and complex neuropathic pain as well as sports injuries and other acute injuries
- Clear display and mode selection for Acute or Chronic conditions
- Fully portable; battery operated; weights just 11 oz. (approx. 315 grams)
- Effective treatment times range from 5 to 20 minutes
- Complete line of accessory electrodes to aid in therapy delivery
- No skin preparation, no gel needed
- Minimal set-up time
Just 10 minutes a day
Low intensity vibration therapy is an alternative or adjunct to exercise for gaining muscle strength.
Osteoporosis and Osteopenia - When ageing there is a natural decline in bone density and bone strength. The growth of new bone tissue decreases and the degradation of existing bone increases. In osteoporosis, there is such a deterioration of bone that it becomes brittle and easy to break. The precise Low Intensity vibration produced by the LivMD is medically certified as a safe and effective treatment for osteoporosis and osteopenia, without any know side effects. LivMD helps maintain and stimulate the growth of your bones and can prevent or reverse the conditions of osteoporosis and osteopenia.
Beneficial for Older Adults/Senior Rehab – For those who find it difficult to exercise or for whom certain forms of exercise may be unsafe.
Based on Science – Decades of research show that low-intensity vibration stimulates regeneration of skeletal muscle fibers (>30%) and increases blood circulation, supplying more oxygen to tissue, muscles and organs. FDA has concluded LIV signal a “non-significant risk device.”
- Restores Joint Mobility – LivMD helps restore motion to joints, an important factor for anyone recovering from a joint injury or surgery.
- Enhances Musculoskeletal Health – LIV stimulates stem cell activity that rebuilds muscle mass and improves bone health, cells that would otherwise direct toward adipose (fat cells).2, 3, 4
Embarrassing and sometimes painfully-disfiguring, toenail fungus is the most common foot ailment seen by podiatrists today. And until recently, sufferers of onychomycosis had few options for safely and effectively restoring strong, clear and healthy nails.
Erchonia’s new Lunula Laser is a low level laser that delivers proven results.
- Grow clear and healthy toenails with safe laser therapy
- No pain, no downtime and no risk
- No more embarrassment about unsightly feet
For pricing enquries, please contact us for further details.
The Melmak Device delivers a low intensity pulsed ultrasound to the fracture site.
The Melmak Lipus Ultrasound has been especially designed for patient self-treatment. Once the ultrasound head has been strapped into position over the fracture site, simply press the on/off button to start the treatment
SteriShoe 2.0 or SteriShoe+
- Only SteriShoe's ultraviolet technology is clinically-proven to kill up to 99.9% of harmful fungus and bacteria in shoes.
- SteriShoe treats the entire shoe from toe to heel (other products can't reach the mid-sole and heel).
- SteriShoe works in just 15 minutes and is 100% ozone free -- watch for other products that create ozone (the Environmental Protection Agency says ozone can "potentially cause harmful health consequences").
- Only SteriShoe is built on a rugged steel frame (and not just plastic) for years of funk-free shoes (one year warranty).
- SteriShoe is the only UV sanitizer to meet the safety standards of Underwriter Laboratories (UL) and to be awarded a Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
VPULSE helps patients achieve complete, comfortable recoveries through delivery of three distinct therapies:
- Rapid impulse calf compression to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Cold therapy to reduce operative site discomfort and inflammation
- Wound compression to reduce operative site inflammation
VPULSE improves patient outcomes, reduces the total cost of the orthopedic episode and increases patient satisfaction to deliver more time well spent.