What is the Tennis/Golf Elbow Strap?
The Neo G Tennis/Golf Elbow Strap is specifically designed to help provide dynamic compression and support to the forearm muscles and elbow tendon complex to reduce pain and discomfort. It works by helping dampen vibration, stress and strain at the medial and lateral elbow by stabilising and cushioning the flexor and extensor muscles in the forearm. The vibration dampening pad helps provide added protection and support during occupational and sporting activities such as tennis and golf. It is particularly useful for injuries, such as the tennis or golfer’s elbow and elbow tendonitis as it helps reduce tendon irritation and overuse. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps by reducing tennis elbow pain.
How To Apply:
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene Pad: Silicone
Wash & Care: Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Choking hazard: small part/item. Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only, do not ingest
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician