HINGED OPEN KNEE SUPPORT – 894
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking
- Supports and stabilizes injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Open patella design and stitched buttress helps provide added support whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Two point geared hinge system on either side, helps control flexion and extension movements
The Neo G Hinged Open Knee Support offers a two point geared hinge system to help control flexion and extension movements whilst helping reduce unwanted medial and lateral instability. The open patella area helps with patellar tracking problems. Featuring three adjustable straps, the support helps provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness.
Fits up to 56cm / 22In. Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size
How To Apply
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash & Care: Remove metal hinges before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician