Following surgical intervention, your foot is extremely vulnerable and the proper care must be taken in order to ensure a smooth recovery. Using a post operative shoe is the best way to protect your foot while allowing you to gently ease back into walking on it.
The Footshield II Offloading Wedge Shoe features an angled design which has been clinically proven to reduce weight-bearing pressure on the forefoot. Featuring an easily-adjustable hook and loop closure, the Footshield II minimises pressure on the forefoot, yet can be modified to accommodate bulky dressings.
- Forefoot off loader
- Removable memory foam insole with microfiber top cover
- Square toe design to accommodate K wires
- Touch-and-close adjust closure
- Minimise pressure on the forefoot yet adjustable to accommodate bulky dressings
- Can be used on its own or with the Hex plantar foot offloading insole
- Fabric removable toe cap included as standard
Indications for Use:
- The Footshield II Offloading Wedge Shoe is recommended for:
- Diabetic ulcerations of the forefoot
Footshield Hex Insole
The Footshield II Offloading Wedge Shoe can be purchased with the Footshield Hex Insole included. The unique design of this insole allows specific offloading of pressure on the plantar area of the foot.