Following surgical intervention, your foot is extremely vulnerable and the proper care must be taken in order to ensure a smooth recovery. Using a post operative shoe is the best way to protect your foot while allowing you to gently ease back into walking on it.
The Footshield II Post Operative Shoe features evidence-based rocker sole technology that reduces pressure, improves comfort and encourages correct gait. Featuring an easily-adjustable hook and loop closure, the Footshield II minimises pressure on the forefoot, yet can be modified to accommodate bulky dressings.
Indications for Use:
The Footshield II Post Operative shoe is recommended for:
Diabetic ulcerations of the foot
Selective pressure relief for plantar ulcers
- Evidence based rocker sole
- 10 degree toe out angle
- Apex of rocker at 60% of shoe length
- 20 degree rocker angle
- Removable memory foam insole
- Square Toe design to accommodate the presence of K wires
- Touch-and-close closure, helps to minimise pressure on the forefoot, yet is adjustable to accommodate for bulky dressings
- Can be used on its own or with the Hex plantar foot offloading insole
- Removable toe cap