SUEDE WRIST LACER SPLINT
- Features single-pull lace closure for easy one-hand application.
- Indicated for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis, wrist strains or sprains and post-cast removal.
- Manufactured from perforated suede-like material with malleable aluminium palmer and dorsal stay.
Measurement taken from wrist circumference.
- Open straps.
- Slide affected hand into wrist splint.
- Attach strap through thumb and index finger.
- Grasp hook attached to laces, wrap around and wrist and attach to loop portion.
- Trim excess portion of strap if desired.
Care & Cleaning
1. Remove any metal stays if possible.
2. Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
3. Product should be air-dried.
4. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.