The state-of-the-art Strava splint bath is the first of its kind, precisely engineered to take the guess work out for the therapist.
The Strava splint bath is made of a thermoset material, known for its insulation, flammability resistance, durability and aesthetic appeal. An easily-accessible, transparent hinged lid along with unique convection heat exchanger technology make for quick and uniform heat distribution of the water.
• Automatic on/off means unit is ready when the clinic opens and energy efficient at night when not in use
• Quick and simple water evacuation with pump/valve system
• Precise water temperature reading at +/-2 F
• Full colour, custom LCD display
A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO INFECTION PREVENTION
Unit disinfection and patient cross contamination are common concerns in hospital and clinical environments. Our proprietary cleaning system uses both UV-C sterilization cycling and a high-heat cleaning cycle to effectively sterilize the bath. This dual cleaning system insures the water is 99.99% free of microbes.
In addition, the automatic drainage pump makes water evacuation quick and easy for tub cleaning and water replacement. This systematic approach makes the Strava splint bath the most hygienic on the market, without exception.
• 99.9% kill rate of introduced microbes
• Continuous UV-C light @ 254 nm wavelength emitted over the circulating water.
• Extreme, high heat disinfection of the water is automatically set to run nightly.
• Auto evacuation of the water for quick and easy tub cleaning.
INTERACTIVE USER EXPERIENCE
Traditional splint bath controls are antiquated and imprecise. The user interface on the Strava splint bath has an easy to read timer and temperature always on display. A full menu of features allows for clinician control and customization. Users can select from an array of thermoplastic settings from the top thermoplastic manufacturers or create a menu of their own.