Our Ultra Fit Wrist Splint provides uniform compression and immobilizes the wrist joint at a neutral angle. Made from a durable lightweight foam laminate the brace breathes well ensuring patient comfort. Preformed malleable aluminum stay helps provide anatomically correct and proper fit. Available in 8” universal size, choose from right or left.
- Features easy one-hand application that provides comfortable support of the wrist while preserving finger mobility.
- Indicated for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, tendonitis, wrist strains or sprains and post-cast removal.
- Manufactured from durable, lightweight material with removable malleable aluminum palmer stay, flexible dorsal stay and contact closure; available in universal size.
- Open wrist splint and lay flat on clean surface with inside facing up.
- Place hand on splint so that the wide stay is comfortably placed in your palm (stay may be contoured to match the curvature of your wrist).
- Move stay assembly and place on top of splint so stay is centered on top of wrist and comfortably closes around wrist.
- Bring strap with hook closure between index finger and thumb and attach to loop closure on top of splint.
- Starting a wrist, thread side straps through plastic buckles and pull snugly and attach hook and loop closure to desired comfort level.
Care & Cleaning:
1. Remove any metal stays if possible.
2. Close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
3. Product should be air-dried.
4. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.