The SteriShoe ultraviolet shoe sanitizer is a safe and effective way to sanitize the inside of shoes.
The patented SteriShoe ultraviolet shoe sanitizer is the only clinically proven product that safely and effectively sanitizes the inside of shoes by using germicidal ultraviolet (UVC) light. There is no other shoe sanitizer that has been awarded a Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association or that has a clinical study published in a peer reviewed medical journal.
Each human foot has more than 250,000 sweat glands and sweats up to eight ounces per day. Sweat and heat from feet cause shoes to become breeding grounds for the bacteria and fungi that cause athlete’s foot, toenail fungus, and shoe odor. The SteriShoe sanitizer safely and effectively kills these microorganisms in your shoes, so your feet have a clean place to enjoy the day.
- One size fits all.
- Instead of a 3W light that only treats the front of the shoe the new version has a 5W UVC light that sanitizes the whole shoe interior.
- A fan was added that runs 15 minutes after the UVC light has turned off. This is to kill pathogens more efficiently since funghi thrive on moist conditions.
- Some safety features and an upgraded controller.
Do you suffer from any of these stubborn foot problems? Even if you’ve been dutifully treating your feet, neglecting your shoes may mean you are re-infecting your feet again and again. Heres how the SteriShoe UV germ & odor eliminator can help:
- TOENAIL LASER Laser toenail treatment is effective but it can’t address the fungus living in your shoes. Considering investing in a laser treatment for nail fungus? Or have already gotten treatments but haven’t gotten rid of unsightly toenail fungus? The dark, moist environment inside of your shoes is the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus which is believed to re-infect your feet again and again. With SteriShoe you can go right to the source of foot fungus by sanitizing your shoes. Only the SteriShoe sanitizer is clinically proven to kill up to 99.9% of the fungus, bacteria and viruses in shoes. Clean shoes mean happy and healthier feet.
- TOENAIL FUNGUS Toe nail fungus is another fungal infection affecting the feet of people of all ages. People who suffer from toe nail fungus need treatment to cure the infection. A new and popular treatment for toenail fungus uses a laser to treat the toenail. This promising new treatment is non-invasive and drug free. (Click here to learn why the SteriShoe sanitizer should be used with a laser toenail treatment.) With that said, The Journal of Investigative Dermatology states: any treatment directed solely at the feet is inadequate to control the disease. Effective control measures must also include simultaneous eradication of the organisms in shoes. The SteriShoe sanitizer is the only clinically proven, doctor recommended, and chemical free method to kill fungus in your shoes. Sanitized shoes cause feet to be happier and healthier.
- ATHLETE’S FOOT Fungus causes athlete’s foot. People who suffer from athlete’s foot need a treatment to cure the infection. But putting your foot back into a shoe that has the infections doesn’t make sense and shoes are clinically proven to hold the microorganism that cause athlete’s foot. The SteriShoe sanitizer is the clinically proven way to kill fungus in your shoes.
- SHOE ODOUR The damp, dark environments inside our shoes provides a prime breeding for microorganisms to thrive. Unpleasant shoe odor is caused by bacteria in your shoes. The SteriShoe sanitizer is clinically proven to kill the bacteria in your shoes; this reduces shoe odor by eliminating the root cause of the odor problem (the bacteria).
Complete SteriShoe kit includes everything you need to sanitize two shoes at once:
- 2 SteriShoe+ Shoe Sanitizers
- 2 5-Watt Ultraviolet Lamps
- 2 Scent Pouches
- 2 Shoe Bags
- One-Touch Controller
- Integrated Shoe Dryer
Limited One Year Warranty
Warranty coverage: Rehacare warrants, to the original purchaser, that this product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year* from date of purchase, with the exceptions stated below.
*The warranty term for SteriShoe Original lamps is 60 days from the date of purchase.
What is not covered:This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, tampering, improper care, misuse, the natural breakdown of materials over extended use and time, uses for which the product was not designed, or other causes not arising from defects in material or workmanship.