What is the Lower Double Hernia Support?
The Lower double Hernia Support helps provide gentle and gradual pressure to reduce bilateral lower/inguinal hernias. The support helps reduce symptoms of recurrent bulge on exertion and strain involved in lifting and forward bending for example. The discreet support is fitted with adjustable and removable pads for user comfort and effectiveness. The support also features reduced stitching to help minimize the likelihood of friction and irritation against the skin.
To size, measure waist circumference (cm)
Small: 25.6 – 31.5 In / 65 – 80 cm
Medium: 31.5 – 39.4 In / 80 – 100 cm
Large: 39.4 – 49.2 In / 100 – 125 cm
How To Apply
Materials: Cotton, Elastane, Polyester, Viscose, Polyamide, Polyurethane
Wash & Care: Remove pads before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician