TOE HOLD® SPLINT
It is designed to treat patients with first MPJ realignment or stabilization needs.
- Following a bunionectomy, Toe Hold® may be used to support soft tissues and maintain correction.
- With a fractured hallux or turf toe, comfortable compression and support is provided. Additionally, Toe Hold® may be used to achieve minor bunion correction non-surgically.
- One piece design applies easily and may be removed for range of motion exercises.
- Laminated foam fabric stetches to fit foot, provides comfortable compression to reduce edema and prevents migration of splint.
- With adjustable hook & loop toe strap, hallux may be positioned in desired corrective position, neutral, adducted, abducted, doriflexed, or plantarflexed.