- Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist
- Helps carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and tenosynovitis
- The metal splint helps stabilize the wrist and hand whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc. Paediatric size also available.
The Neo G Stabilized Wrist Brace features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilization of the wrist and hand. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and therefore help reduce inflammation in the wrist, which is useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome. The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
How To Apply
Materials:Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash & Care:Remove Metal Splint Before Washing. Hand Wash Cold Only. Do not use fabric softener, Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician