What is Tmax Kinesiology Tape?
A Japanese chiropractor made the first elastic therapeutic tape and taping method. This taping method gently lifts the layer of skin and attached tissue covering a muscle so that blood and other body fluids can move more freely in and around that muscle.
Tmax Medical realized the surprise function of kinesiology tape. So that Tmax Medical made premium Kinesiology tape, “Tmax Tape”, to give more effects of this taping method.
Main features of Tmax Tape?
- Wave Glue Pattern –Excellent skin cohesiveness contact sustaining power. Wave glue pattern is more effective than straight glue pattern for skin cohesiveness.
- Optimal Elasticity – Tmax tape has 160%-170% Elasticity. Fabric elasticity itself has 200% and we manage elasticity when we do adhesion works.
- Water Repellent – Water-resistant in pool and shower
- Skin Friendly Ahesive – Used acrylic medical glue which is safe on skin and body. Tmax medical has been used specially selected and tested glue to make safe products.
- Breathable Fabrics – Glue spread only on wave pattern and no Glue other part. It helps skin respiration and reducing skin irritation possibility.
- Superios Restoring Force – Elasticity similar to the skin and the muscle to find the best function of tapes, we tested various elastic tapes and made present one.
- Latex Free – Used 96% pure cotton and 4% Spandax for Tape Pad used more good threads on tape than any tapes in market.
Main effects of Tmax Tape?
- Increase body natural healing power
- Reduce muscle fatigue and recover muscle and joint injury
- Prevent muscle and joint injury
- Improve blood, lymph and fluid circulation
- Reduce neurological pain
How Kinesiology Tape Works
When kinesiology tape is applied to the skin over an inflamed area, the tape gently lifts the skin, creating a space between the skin and the tissues below. Due to the increased space between the skin and tissues, the pressure on the pain receptor will be reduced. This helps decrease swelling and pain in the injured areas. It also helps to improve blood and lymph circulation.