What is Tmax Kinesiology Tape?
A Japanese chiropractor made the first elastic therapeutic tape and taping method.
This taping method gently lifts the layer of skin and attached tissue covering a muscle so that blood and other body fluids can move more freely in and around that muscle.
Tmax Medical realized the surprise function of kinesiology tape.
So that Tmax Medical made premium Kinesiology tape, “Tmax Tape”, to give more effects of this taping method.
Main features of Tmax Tape?
- Tmax tape has 160% Elasticity.
- Elasticity similar to the skin and the muscle
- Tmax Tape has wave pattern glue form to give skin respiration
- Excellent skin cohesiveness contact sustaining power
- Used Acrylic medical glue which is safe on skin and body.
- Used 96% pure cotton and 4% Spandex for Tape Pad.
- Water-resistant in pool and shower
Main effects of Tmax Tape?
- Increase body natural healing power
- Reduce muscle fatigue and recover muscle and joint injury
- Prevent muscle and joint injury
- Improve blood, lymph and fluid circulation
- Reduce neurological pain