This latest generation microporous face mask is suitable for consumer use. It is comfortable, washable and reusable.
In stock now, but stocks are limited, place your order early to avoid disappointment.
- The primary (outer) layer of the mask is composed of high-density polyester fibre
- It is washable, anti-wrinkle, easy to maintain and breathable
- The filter (middle) layer is an ePTFE-expanded microporous filter-film
- This material allows the mask to be soaked in boiling water and disinfected
- The base (inner) layer is composed of comfortable cotton
- It is skin-friendly, hygroscopic and breathable
Comparison with KN95 and medical disposable masks
- Other masks cannot be washed
- Other masks will have degraded filtration performance after 4 hours of use
- Other maks will have impeded filtration due to moisture condensation of the breath
- Other masks are composed of PP/non-woven fabric, which is very uncomfortable after wearing for a long time.
- Suitable for ordinary daily protective masks for civilian use, non-medical.
- According to the standard in GB 2626-2006 6.3, the required filtration efficiency is ≥95%.
- The outer layer is washable, anti-wrinkle, easy to maintain
- The filter layer uses a high-strength ePTFE microporous film composite material and uses its high-filtering and low-resistance physical structure to filter fine particles in the air, which has a more stable filtration efficiency.
- The inner layer is made of soft non-woven fabric, which is skin-friendly and comfortable.
- According to the professional test report, no formaldehyde was detected in the outer and inner layers of the mask, which is environmentally friendly.
- Three-dimensional cutting, retaining a large cavity, fitting the facial curve, suitable for a variety of face shapes.
- Soft and elastic adjustment buckle，no tightness on the ears.
- Individually sealed packaging，clean and hygienic
Cleaning disinfection method
- To ensure available for a long time, the mask must be washed and disinfected. The following suggested methods would be effective and useful.
75 vol% Alcohol Disinfection Method: The inside of the outside surface of the mask can be sprayed with 75 vol% medical alcohol to remove the virus. 2 minutes later, the mask can be washed (water) with your hands, just like washing handkerchief. It must be noted that the mask can not be washed with washing machine or other mechanical equipment to avoid mechanical damage. After drying, it still remains good stability of filtration efficiency and can be reused again.
- Hot-water Disinfection Method: The mask can be soaked in hot water (60-80 ℃ for 5 minutes) to remove the virus and tiny dirty things. After drying, the filtration efficiency still remain high level and the mask can be reused again.
- Pasteurization Disinfection Method: The mask can be immerged in 84 disinfectant solution (diluted 1: 250) for 10 minutes. Later, it can be washed with pure water until it is tasteless, and then used again after drying (without any disinfectant residue).
In summary, after continuous disinfection of the same microporous filter membrane protective masks, the filtration efficiency of the filter film still remains high grade. Importantly, the clean and comfortable masks can continuously protect your safety.