- This event has passed.
Management of Complex and Neuropathic Pain – Advance Workshop (1 day)*
February 16, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM AEDT
Speaker: Dr Zulia Frost MD. DCM. DAc. graduated as a Doctor of General Medicine and Paediatrics from
the State Medical Institute, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Following her internship at a children’s hospital, Zulia
worked in a specialist emergency aid hospital before complexion post-graduate training in ultrasonic
diagnostics and radiology. After practising medicine for 10 years, Zulia relocated to the UK.
Whilst living in the UK, she discovered a new technology that was developed in Russia and later become
known as Non-invasive Interactive Neurostimulation (NIN). Impressed by the results she achieved with
patients, Zulia began researching this advanced technology and has since become recognised as the
leading therapist and trainer. Zulia’s pioneering work in the field of Interactive Neurostimulation therapy
led to her to be a world expert and recognised CPD trainer in Non-invasive Interactive Neurostimulation
Dr Frost runs a training centre for therapists in the field of pain management and rehabilitation.
Course Overview: Day 2
• Protocols for Acute/Chronic/Hypersensitive Pain
• Understanding Sympathetic Overdrive
– Parasympathetic zone (includes face, scalp, sacrum, abdomen)
– Treatment of the Abdomen – Why? Understanding the Brain-Gut relationship
– Neuropathic points
– Scalp treatment for neurological conditions with six Trigeminal points
– Common Acupuncture Points – ST36, LI4 etc
• Clinical cases: CRPS, Neuro/Stroke, Fibromyalgia
• Q&A, Certification
(*Note: Attendance to a previous Dr Frost workshop is required for this workshop)