- This event has passed.
Management of Acute and Chronic Pain – Basic Workshop, Sydney (1 day)
February 15, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM AEDT
Speaker: Dr Zulia Frost MD. DCM. DAc. graduated as a Doctor of General Medicine and Paediatrics from the State Medical Institute, Almaty, Kazakhstan. Following her internship at a children’s hospital, Zulia worked in a specialist emergency aid hospital before complexion post-graduate training in ultrasonic diagnostics and radiology. After practising medicine for 10 years, Zulia relocated to the UK. Whilst living in the UK, she discovered a new technology that was developed in Russia and later become known as Non-invasive Interactive Neurostimulation (NIN). Impressed by the results she achieved with patients, Zulia began researching this advanced technology and has since become recognised as the leading therapist and trainer. Zulia’s pioneering work in the field of Interactive Neurostimulation therapy led to her to be a world expert and recognised CPD trainer in Non-invasive Interactive Neurostimulation Dr Frost runs a training centre for therapists in the field of pain management and rehabilitation.
• Basic Review of Technology
• Mechanisms of Action
– Neurological Concept
– Understanding Fascia and it’s influence on pain and Tissues
• Review treatment protocols for Acute, Chronic, Hypersensitive/Neuropathic pain
• Case Studies Review: Acute, Chronic, Hypersensitive
• Practical hands on Session: Scan, Target, Dynamic, Dermatome, Sob Tissue release, 3:1, Spine Assessment